BUENOS AIRES PROVINCE POLICE, GENERAL PUEYRREDON COUNCIL – CRITICAL MISSION OFFICE CENTERAriel Matto
The main challenge of Mar del Plata Police was to reach an effective coordination in order to improve its operational efficiency. Then Police has decided to install a system through which it could centralize management activities, with interoperability facilities and emergency care. A system that would allow them to coordinate operations, have full control over events and improve response times.
Functionality and reliability are crucial in Critical Mission communications.
Then, Technology Bureau has proposed a solution to provide and implement a centralized system of multiple dispatch consoles, with geolocation and recording of communications for effective, intelligent and immediate response coordination.
– Centralized communications coordination.
– Location of units during critical missions.
– Multiple information sources for smart and strategic responses.
– Improved response times.
– Integrated work with video platforms in the monitoring center.
– Saving of every communication for future audits.